Welcome to Keystone-Florida, a small town located in the heart of North Central Florida. Despite its size, Keystone-Florida has a lot to offer visitors, from outdoor adventures to unique local attractions. Here are some of the top things to see and do in Keystone-Florida:
1. Visit the Keystone Heights Historic District: This charming district is home to several historic buildings, including the Keystone Heights City Hall and the Keystone Heights Woman’s Club. Take a stroll through the area to admire the architecture and learn about the town’s history.
2. Explore the outdoors: Keystone-Florida is surrounded by beautiful natural areas, including the Mike Roess Gold Head Branch State Park and the Santa Fe Swamp Wildlife Management Area. Go hiking, fishing, or birdwatching to experience the area’s natural beauty.
3. Check out the Keystone Heights Airport: This small airport is home to the Keystone Airpark Authority, which hosts several aviation events throughout the year. If you’re lucky, you might even catch a glimpse of some vintage planes in action.
4. Attend the Annual Keystone Heights Arts Festival: This popular festival takes place every spring and features local artists, live music, and delicious food. It’s a great way to experience the town’s vibrant arts scene and meet some of the friendly locals.
5. Visit the Keystone Heights Farmers Market: Held every Saturday morning, this farmers market is a great place to stock up on fresh produce, baked goods, and handmade crafts. It’s also a fun way to mingle with the locals and get a taste of Keystone-Florida’s small-town charm.
Whether you’re looking for outdoor adventures or cultural experiences, Keystone-Florida has something for everyone. So why not plan a visit and discover this hidden gem for yourself?